[TxMt] screencasts // missing shown features

James Gray james at grayproductions.net
Mon Feb 11 04:10:14 UTC 2008

On Feb 10, 2008, at 7:49 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> …and also, recording dozens of 4 minute “trivial” screencasts will
> IMO devalue the concept.

I'm not so sure about that.  I follow Railscasts which now has 90
episodes.  They are usually about seven minutes focused on a single
topic.  In my opinion, it's an excellent podcast.

You're right that it's a lot of work though.  Making just one
surprised the heck out of me with how hard it was.

James Edward Gray II