[TxMt] repeated problems with Latex

Christopher Brewster C.Brewster at dcs.shef.ac.uk
Sun Feb 10 21:03:42 UTC 2008

I love textmate and the integration with latex but again and again it
just stops working.
Current incarnation of the problems is the following:
1. In a multifile document (thesis) I edit one sub-document and
recompile (ctrl-r) and the message I get is: "Latexmk: All targets
(ClassicThesis2.pdf) are up-to-date"
- I have tried compiling from the master document - same result.
- I have tried 'trash aux files' and same result

2. Separate problem (earlier on): I am using skim, and in the past
when I would compile in Textmate, it would pop into focus. Now all it
does is bounce in the dock.
Also again and again the window comes up asking if it should
automatically update the file.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Christopher Brewster