[TxMt] bug - TM's Web Preview won't update from linked Css stylesheet

Ian Potter mcsticky at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 20:49:34 UTC 2008

Here's what I was able to reproduce in 10.5.1 on an Intel Mac:

Changing the linked CSS file doesn't force a refresh in the Live Web
Preview, but clicking the refresh button gets the changes correctly.
Changing the name of the linked stylesheet in the HTML header removes
styles as expected. It seems to get the newest version of the
stylesheet file when it is changed back, though.

My guess is that the Live Preview Window can't automatically update
when you change the CSS file because it's only watching for changes to
the HTML file.

Hope this gives you some clues.

itp