[TxMt] screencasts // missing shown features

Dennis Amrouche dennis at screenlabor.de
Sun Feb 10 14:16:21 UTC 2008

Am 10.02.2008 um 14:37 schrieb Paul McCann:

> ... type "doctype", and hit the tab button. You can then select the
> doctype you want using either the mouse or the numeric equivalents
> shown.

Thanks Paul, this took me to the right direction...

>> (And I guess its even faster for the authors to record a screencast
>> on
>> certain issues rather than writing about them)
>
> I would guess that you guess incorrectly!  (Based on my attempts at
> (non-TextMate) screencasts. It's harder than you might imagine!)

.
Video-Tutorials wont substitute proper documentation, but they could
explain quite well and straight forward the handling of ie. software.

Whats the struggle to record snippets of 4min of free speach and
flowing action with the software you like the most?
(could be fun too, if you take it more as a simple show-case than a
strict informational document)

But I admit ;) ... I never did a screencast so far ....

Thnx again Paul!
Dennis