[TxMt] LaTeX Bundle question

Geoff Vallis gkv at Princeton.EDU
Thu Feb 7 14:06:37 UTC 2008

Jeroen,

LaTeXiT is great, and I use it a lot, mainly in order to import LaTeX
equations into keynote presentations, which I think is what it was
originally designed for. I guess you could go back and forth between
LaTeXit and TextMate to check formatting etc. I'll give it a try,
although it seems a bit awkward.  Also, unfortunately, LaTeXit does
not currently work properly with Leopard (a known issue).

Geoff