[TxMt] LaTeX Bundle question

Niels Kobschaetzki n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 6 21:13:23 UTC 2008

On Feb 6, 2008 9:37 PM, Geoff Vallis <gkv at princeton.edu> wrote:

<snip>

> But perhaps more than that, it does seem that one _should_ be able to
> make syncing work between TextMate and xdvi, given TextMate's vaunted
> flexibility and power....   Perhaps someone can point me to the code
> that enables syncing from TextMate to Skim, and tell me what it means,
> and I can try to hack it to work with xdvi?

The "Show in PDF Viewer"-command says "texMate.py sync 1" (you can see
that in the Bundle Editor)
and locate tells me that texMate.py is located in
"/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Support/bin/texMate.py"

and a search in TextMate in that file says that the stuff you are
searching for starts propably at line 109…

Niels