[TxMt] LaTeX Bundle question

Brad Miller bonelake at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 15:39:07 UTC 2008

Geoff,

Using the following directive at the top of your latex file  %!TEX TS-
program = mytex.sh

Then,  write your own shell script to typeset the document in latex
with your own options and own viewer.  Here's what I wrote up as a
quick test:

----------  snip and save to mytex.sh   -------------

#!/bin/bash

FILE="${TM_LATEX_MASTER:-$TM_FILEPATH}"

latex -src-specials -interaction=nonstopmode -file-line-error $@ #
"$FILE" #&& dvips -t a4 "${FILE%.tex}.dvi" && ps2pdf "${FILE.tex}.ps"

xdvi -sourceposition $TM_LINE_NUMBER\$$FILE "${FILE%.tex}.dvi"

Save the above to /usr/local/bin or some other directory on your path
and you are good to go.

Make sure to uncheck automatically open pdf in the latex preferences
window.