[TxMt] New R Bundles for testing - II - Leopard

Peter Cowan cowan.pd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 22:29:14 UTC 2008

Hans,

The new package is great.  Rmate in particular is greatly improved!

As for the R.app console, I didn't use it very much and find the
daemon much nicer to work with.

Using this version of the bundle when I use "send selection to R.app"
I get the following error:

115:116: syntax error: Expected end of line, etc. but found """. (-2741)

The version you uploaded a few days ago, worked fine.

On another note, I thought the shortcut for that command used to be
shift-command-R.  It's hard to remember this changed and I find the
new one very difficult to type.

Thanks

Peter