[TxMt] Re: Blogging and code

Andrea Crotti kerny404 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 22:20:32 UTC 2008

I found from  http://support.wordpress.com/code/ here   that there is the
sourcecode directive for me, but not all languages I need are supported.
Here they are:

cpp
csharp
css
delphi
html
java
jscript
php
python
ruby
sql
vb
xml

It doesn't even give me a "plain" (with no hightlighting) language which I
could use, so I found  http://pygments.org/ pygments
It's really nice and I was trying to make it works somehow for the languages
I'm not having, for example

# just to remind you of some useful environment variables
# see Help / Environment Variables for the full list

LANGUAGE=$(echo ${TM_SCOPE#*.})
echo $TM_SELECTED_TEXT | pygmentize -l $LANGUAGE -f html | pbcopy

I get the extension, then I need to get my language from it, (py -> python,
hs -> haskell etc), and I can pygmantize.
The only problem is that it just generates html which depends on same css,
as long as I can not edit the master css I have to paste it every time
automatically inside the html.
Now things get a little bit complicated, but it might work as I wanted
finally, what do you think?