[TxMt] Re: Weird LaTeX Watch pdf displaying

Robin Houston robin.houston at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 21:07:36 UTC 2008

Evan,

If you copy the PDF files at different stages and compare them, are
they actually different? My expectation would be that, if you're not
making any changes to the input files, the resulting PDF files should
be the same.

Also, what are the differences between your old and new machines. (I'm
assuming you didn't have this problem on your old machine.) Are they
running different versions of Mac OS, for example?

Thanks,
Robin