[TxMt] Re: find event(s) in iCal?

Kevin Ridgway kridgway at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 20:40:59 UTC 2008

I think you would be able to, since TextMate bundles could be written in
Ruby, PHP, or PERL, and the iCal format is very well documented format.

There are some examples of parsing the icals in the apple developer docs:
http://developer.apple.com/internet/appleapplications/icalendarfiles.html

You can find the ical files location here, to parse them:
http://www.icalworld.com/faq.html

I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Kevin Ridgway