[TxMt] Re: For review: LDAP Bundle

Rob McBroom textmate at skurfer.com
Thu Dec 11 14:17:20 UTC 2008

On 2008-Dec-10, at 7:31 PM, Luke Daley wrote:

> I have [submitted this to review[1], thanks for sharing.

Cool. No problem.

> I'll probably make a few refinements. Did you want to be listed as
> the maintainer?

Yes, I can be listed as the maintainer as long as it's not a problem
that I don't have commit access to the repository. As the maintainer,
I'd be happy to make the refinements… if you can tell me what they are.

I was on the fence about renaming it as you did because I thought it
might one day include more LDAP commands (based on ldap[search|add|
modify]). Looks like a side of the fence has been chosen, which is fine.

Also, I forgot to mention earlier - it would be nice if an LDIF icon
and the appropriate entries in Info.plist could be in the next release
of TextMate.

Thanks.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

Because it screws up the order in which people normally read text.