[TxMt] Re: For review: LDAP Bundle

Rob McBroom textmate at skurfer.com
Thu Dec 11 14:17:20 UTC 2008

On 2008-Dec-10, at 7:31 PM, Luke Daley wrote:

> I have [submitted this to review[1], thanks for sharing.

Cool. No problem.

> I'll probably make a few refinements. Did you want to be listed as
> the maintainer?

Yes, I can be listed as the maintainer as long as it's not a problem
that I don't have commit access to the repository. As the maintainer,
I'd be happy to make the refinements… if you can tell me what they are.

I was on the fence about renaming it as you did because I thought it
might one day include more LDAP commands (based on ldap[search|add|
modify]). Looks like a side of the fence has been chosen, which is fine.

Also, I forgot to mention earlier - it would be nice if an LDIF icon
and the appropriate entries in Info.plist could be in the next release
of TextMate.

Rob McBroom

Because it screws up the order in which people normally read text.