[TxMt] 5 Markdown Bundle Bugs

Oliver Taylor olivertaylor at me.com
Wed Dec 10 07:02:02 UTC 2008

So maybe my last email (pasted below) was poorly worded. I'll try again...

I've found 3 highlighting bugs and 2 export bugs in the Markdown
bundle. I'd fix them myself but the Markdown Bundle's kung-fu is too
much for me to handle.

Highlighting Bugs
-----------------

1. Raw code nested inside blockquotes require indentation by
   two tabs, not one.
2. Same rule applies to lists.
3. Reference-style links should allow titles to be listed on
   the next line, indented with as many tabs as you'd like.

All three of these are *just* highlighting bugs, they export to HTML just fine.

Export to HTML bugs

1. Raw code nested inside blockquotes is incorrectly exported
   with two leading spaces inside the pre/code tags.
2. According to Markdown syntax, reference-style link's titles
   are allowed to be inside single-quotes.

And that's it. If you need an example to paste into TextMate see here:
<http://pastie.textmate.org/private/tetzlcuww7rmb8jkcff4ia>

--oliver