[TxMt] Latex Enter Key Snippet

Evan Berkowitz evan.berkowitz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 22:52:28 UTC 2008

I was wondering if it was possible to map a key (I'll choose [enter])
to the following procedure:
	go to the end of the line (given by a particular column) via tabs and
enter two backslashes and return.
	alternatively, if the distance to the given column is less than some
number K, go to the next line, tab over T many tabs, hit two
backslashes and return.

The main use of this for me would be inside the align environment, and
within tables--that way the layout of the align's lines appear
consistent automatically, instead of me having to do it by hand.

Evan

Cole's Law:
           Shredded cabbage goes great with shredded carrots and
mayonnaise.