[TxMt] Latex Bundle - Bug in Show Outline

equinox1979 barraci at gmx.de
Tue Dec 9 10:05:01 UTC 2008

Dear All,

I just encountered something of which I think is a bug in the latex bundle.

When using a directory and file structure like this

where main.tex has an \input{subdir/submain} and submain.tex contains a
\input{subdir/subcontent.tex} the show outline function gives me an error
that the directory
xyz/subdir/subdir/... could not be found (which, as a matter of fact is
correct since it does not exist). To my impression the parser forgets to cut
off the first part of the path in \input{} when in a subdirectory.

For generating a LaTeX file this works fine. Any help or hint would be
greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,