[TxMt] Re: Smart Home Key

Louis Walch me at louiswalch.com
Mon Dec 8 20:19:56 UTC 2008

Sorry been out of town and just catching up on this...

I am not looking for anything too complex, not a smart END key. Just
want it to jump to the end of the line instead of the file, which it
currently does.

Just downloaded Textmate last week so I am not sure about all the ways
you are supposed to configure this type of action. Used to BBEdit
where its right in the prefs.

I do not have a file at: