[TxMt] LaTeX problems after updating to 1.5.8

macvuk@gmail.com macvuk at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 8 17:26:31 UTC 2008

I'm facing compiling problems after the TM update to 1.5.8 (bleeding
edge).
I save my tex-files in my project in Latin1. As soon as i open a new
file in the project and want to compile it, i get the following error
message.
"LaTeX Error: Command \textcurrency unavailable in encoding T1"
When i save the file with "save as" and make sure TM saves it in
latin1, and i close the file, then the compile process suceeds. I'm
sure I haven't faced this problem with 1.5.7. When i downgrade to this
version, everything works fine. as soon as i upgrade, i have this
problem.
I think TM wants to save everything in utf8. At least i realised that
former latin1 docs were saved as utf8. In the prefs pane > advanced>
saving there is "latin1" listed under "file encoding".

Hope somebody can help me