[TxMt] Fixing YAML Inline Hash Syntax Highlighting

Jacob Coby jcoby at portallabs.com
Mon Dec 8 15:07:46 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Is it possible to fix the YAML inline-hash syntax highlighting?
Working with Symfony, it's very common to have inline hashes in the
routing.yml file.  They look something like:

feed_enhanced:
   url: /recently-added.xml
   param: { module: feed, action: enhanced }

The YAML bundle considers "feed, action: enhanced" to be a value for
"module:" where "action:" should be a new key.

Is there a fix?  I've briefly looked at fixing it, but I'm not
familiar enough with the TM syntax definition to figure this out on my
own.

Thanks,
--
-Jacob