[TxMt] warning if clicked on file in Latex document

Gert van Oss gertmt at mac.com
Mon Dec 8 13:15:50 UTC 2008

hi all,

while switiching documents in Latex the following happens.

Hitting the ENTER-key on my keyboard as my cursor is somewhere in the
name of a document (like \input{moretexthere.tex}) results in 'popping-
up' the file 'moretexthere.tex' together with a warning in a yellow
area:

-:14: warning: Insecure world writable dir /Users/.....etc..path...
in PATH, mode 040777
-:18: warning: Insecure world writable dir /Users/.....etc..path...
in PATH, mode 040777

The path stops at a folder where (eventually - 4 subdirectories
deeper) the document I'm working on is located.

Can I improve my settings so that this warning dissappears?

I've seen this mentioned before but couldn't find the thread. My
TextMate.app is located in /Applications and the folder I'm working in
is somewhere in ~/Documents and this all with up to date software and
so on.

Thanks for any reply,
Gert