[TxMt] Re: DIALOG2 and Blogging.bundle

Christoffer Winterkvist oprah at noodlemantra.eu
Mon Dec 1 08:39:34 UTC 2008

I begun exploring tm_dialog2 this weekend and I am loving it... :)
I'm using it in my own bundle that I wrote for my PHP MVC (screenshot):
http://christoffer.winterkvist.com/tm_dialog2-tooltips-html.png
In this example I am executing tm_dialog2 tooltip (with transparency
and html) via PHP.
It looks like the new PHP.bundle uses the new dialog with code
completion.

Mvh Christoffer Winterkvist
oprah at noodlemantra.eu