[TxMt] Re: Automate new file creation and Save As not working

Keith Solomon ksolomon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 16:53:38 UTC 2008

Allan Odgaard wrote:
> Since templates are just commands, converting them to a real
> (TextMate) command will make this much simpler.
>
> There is (sort of) an example of this in the Xcode bundle (New Project
> Using Xcode Template). It creates a project (folder with files) based
> on an Xcode template and then simply open that folder in TextMate
> (which makes it open as a project).

Ok, I have no idea what's going on there! :)  I know nothing of Ruby...
> It’s the most likely explanation though. See http://wiki.macromates.com/Troubleshooting/KeyBindings
>   for how to debug further, and if that fails, check if it is local (http://wiki.macromates.com/Troubleshooting/101
> ).

Occam's Razor FTW!  Wouldn't you know, it was in the only bundle I
didn't look at when I did my sweep...and I had no idea you could search
for a bundle item by keystroke... :)

Thanks again for writing such a great app!
Keith

Keith Solomon - ksolomon at gmail.com
My Blog - http://reciprocity.be/
My Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zarath0s/