[TxMt] Re: Makefile.am

dvlogic dvlogic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 04:46:26 UTC 2008

Allan Odgaard-4 wrote:

> On 22 Aug 2008, at 09:39, dvlogic wrote:
>

> I can’t reproduce it, and I can’t think of anything but the file
> patterns that would affect this.
>
> Some troubleshooting advice at
> http://wiki.macromates.com/Troubleshooting/101

I moved aside my com.macromates.textmate.plist (preference file) and the
problem went away (i.e. I was able to see the Makefile.am file.

Any ideas as to what setting in the preference file might be the cause -
There appears to be a bunch of settings I've made over the last several
years and I'm worried if I just start fresh, I will be missing something
that I had configured???

Thanks again,

-- dv