[TxMt] Opening Ruby Headers (was: Re: textmate Digest, Vol 3, Issue 43)

Mon Aug 25 15:48:44 UTC 2008

On 25 Aug 2008, at 17:07, Juan Falgueras wrote:

>> [...]
>> There already is a header opener on ??D scoped to Ruby.
>
> I finally have found the place you said, Shift-Cmd-D was (I did
>
> 	[svn checkout]
>
> and reload bundles in Ruby.  It has been the first time I have done
> this.  Ok.

It is a default bundle. Maybe better to do http://wiki.macromates.com/Troubleshooting/RevertToDefaultBundles
  as it sounds like the lack of this command is not the only
discrepancy.

> [...]
> The result of exec it on a simple line as:
> [...]
> 	Could not find include: ‘test/unit

That test works fine here. It opens /System/Library/Frameworks/
Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/test/unit.rb

> [...]
> (moreover, the scope in the command was bad, it was:
>
> 	source.ruby meta.require string.quoted
>
> without commas, and it was necessary for me to insert commas to make
> it work)

That scope selector IS correct. If the string in a ruby require line
does not get that scope, then likely your ruby language grammar is at
fault, hence I think you want to try and revert to default bundles.