[TxMt] progress.rb question about Cancel button

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Fri Aug 22 12:01:38 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have a problem. I took the finite example coming from progress.rb to
figure out how to cancel the block running inside of
TextMate.call_with_progress.

If I have a TM Ruby doc with the code and press apple+R the Cancel
button works. If I have the same code in a tmCommand the Cancel button
does not work, even if I store the code as Ruby file somewhere.

Is this something which should be fixed in the future?
Is this my fault? If yes, how is the correct syntax or workaround?

Thanks in advanced,

--Hans