[TxMt] Re: Textmate and Spaces

Thu Aug 21 21:56:34 UTC 2008

On 20 Aug 2008, at 14:51, Nicholas Cole wrote:

> If I have one Textmate document open on one "Space" and another open
> on another, the following happens.  If I open a search window (either
> apple-F or apple-shift-F) in one space and then close it, when I try
> to open it again for the other document, the window appears in the
> first space.

If you go to Preferences → Software Update and switch to Cutting
Edge, there is a build where I explicitly tell the system to give sane
window behavior for the Find window.

I have yet to go through all other windows and add similar code, so
not all windows are yet showing the behavior which really should have
been the default.