[TxMt] Re: Ask the TextMate List – a suggestion

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Wed Aug 20 18:43:56 UTC 2008

On 20.08.2008, at 19:41, Jeff Newman wrote:

> brilliant!  My burning question about textmate 2 was answered without
> bothering anyone! :) The "preparing the HTML page" seemed a little
> sluggish, but I don't know how one could fix that.
Look into the code and search for that string and change it.

This script was written in 10 minutes thus the style should be
polished up.
Anyway, if there's interest to have such a script I will try to write
that script much more cleaner tomorrow and hopefully faster by using
different threads.

--Hans