[TxMt] changing key binding for "project info"

Nick ParadoxQuine at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 23:18:40 UTC 2008

hi all,

I have command+i set (in sys prefs) to indent/indent selection and that
overrides the textmate file info binding (I can't remember where that's
located though, can someone remind me? all I remember is that this works)
for single files but the project info window pops up when I have a project
open and hit command+i and the indent menu item doesn't get triggered.

I looked in the key bindings.dict and the menus and bundles but failed to
find where that command is, could someone point me in the right direction
please?

Thanks!

Nick