[TxMt] Blogging Bundle with Movable Type - do tags work?

Fletcher T. Penney fletcher at fletcherpenney.net
Tue Aug 12 01:43:47 UTC 2008

I have set up the Blogging Bundle to work with my Movable Type
installation, and it mostly works, but I don't appear to be able to
assign tags to a post (whether the tags already exist or not).

When I fetch a post, it includes the tags.  But even if I then edit
this list (add or remove), the changes are ignored.

Is this a known issue?  Is there a fix?  I would love to be able to
post from TextMate, but it's a pain to then have to log in and edit
the tag information...

Thanks!!

Fletcher Penney

--
Fletcher T. Penney
fletcher at fletcherpenney.net

My theory of evolution is that Darwin was adopted.
	- Steven Wright