[TxMt] Re: synctex support in LaTeX bundle

Snyder, David F dsnyder at txstate.edu
Mon Aug 11 18:50:08 UTC 2008

Hi all,

There is a recently posted talk from TUG 2008 (at the link below) that
answers a lot of questions about synctex (at that page "find synctex", cuz
it's near the bottom of a long page). Basically, watching this, it is clear
that synctex is superior to pdfsync, but it's still under development.

http://www.river-valley.tv/conferences/tug2008/

Best wishes
----

David F. Snyder, Ph. D.
Associate Professor of Mathematics
Department of Mathematics
Texas State University
601 University Drive
San Marcos, TX 78666

(512)245-3419 My office
(512)245-2551 Department Office
(512)245-3425 fax

³It will be well for us not to assume an attitude of condescension
towards the crowd. Because in the matter of looking without seeing we
are all about equal. We all go to and fro in a state of the observing
faculties which somewhat resembles coma. We are all content to look and
not see.² -- Arnold Bennett in ³The Author¹s Craft² (1914)

dsnyder at txstate.edu