[TxMt] Re: Spelling in comments

Fri Aug 8 13:45:56 UTC 2008

You can change the "Spell Checking: Disable for Source" value to 1 in
the Source bundle to turn spellchecking on for comments. Click on
'Bundles->Bundle Editor->SHow Bundle Editor' and highlight the Source
bundle in the list - the one you need is a preferences option in this
bundle.

I've tested this with comments in PHP and it picks them up if the
value is set to '1' but doesn't when set to '0'.

Nigel