[TxMt] Re: TextMate 2, I give it up

Brian H binarynomad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 20:58:43 UTC 2008

I'd put in my vote for paying for an upgrade to TM2 (heck, PRE-TM2,
I'd drop an $20 into a programming incentive pool if it would spur
quicker development)

Heck I switched over to Leopard on my main machine specifically
because I remember reading that TM2 was not going to support Tiger.
TM is my text lifeblood (I use it every hour, and I'm not a
programmer) I could not bear the thought of running without it.

----
Brian H
binarynomad at gmail.com
http://www.binarynomad.com