[TxMt] Re: TextMate 2, I give it up

Nick ParadoxQuine at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 02:00:21 UTC 2008

just wondering, what does slickedit's *editor* have that textmate doesn't? I
played around with it for a trial period and eventually decided to stick
with textmate, because i found all the same editor features and a much nicer
native interface (and i'm pretty intolerant when it comes to non-native
interfaces so it was worth losing the ide features).

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 6:56 AM, Timothy Reaves <treaves at silverfieldstech.com