[TxMt] Changing

Tue Aug 5 16:25:31 UTC 2008

Hi all,

When entering commit comments using the subversion bundle, you can submit the
dialog box by hitting the Enter key w/o having to grab the mouse and hit the
Commit button with the cursor.

I was wondering if I could change which key invokes the "Commit" command in
the dialog box. Since the Enter key is a multi-step dance on my keyboard, I
was hoping to be able to switch it from Enter to "Shift-Return", or something
similar.

Anyone know if that's possible?

Thanks,
-steve

ps. Sorry for the bad subject line, can't think of any handy one-liner to
summarize my question.