[TxMt] Re: TextMate 2, I give it up

Brad Hutchins oshybrid at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 03:06:58 UTC 2008

Yes, agreed on all counts.  Especially the discovering of new thing in TM1.
I have read the Pragmatic book, have had TM1 for about 18 months, and still
I keep finding new things.  If you think about, the richnes and depth of
TM1, well . . . frankly . . . I'm amazed that Allan pulled all this together
by himself.