[TxMt] Re: GetBundles Request: GitHub Link / More info

Mon Aug 4 13:21:11 UTC 2008

On 24 Jul 2008, at 20:37, Hans-Jörg Bibiko wrote:

> Up to now I wasn't able to catch a single click in the bundle list. I
> want to be able to click at an item (bundle) and get this selection
> back in the Ruby script. But I guess one is only able to use a double-
> click event for this. I can set a performButtonClick event to a data
> cell but I do not know how to get the selection?

I think with the ‘observe’ addition to tm_dialog, we can have it
return when the selection changes (sort of a single click).

I didn’t understand if you guys are talking about having a short and
long (more info) description for each bundle? I think this is a bad
idea, there should just be one description (getting just one good
description is hard enough :) ). If you want a shorter one to show
inline in the UI we can make a convention like everything below a <hr>
or similar will not be shown inline.

And yes, the value of the description key is supposed to be HTML, but
is implicitly wrapped in <p> -- so technically this would be legal:

     { description = 'first paragraph</p> <p>next paragraph'; }

With that in mind, the convention about inline text could be first
paragraph.