[TxMt] Re: LaTeX Bundle and Terminal

gkv1 at mac.com gkv1 at mac.com
Fri Aug 1 17:24:52 UTC 2008

[Sorry - last message was accidentally sent incomplete]

Hi

I can see how your modification might be along the right lines, but
the script did absolutely nothing (and so my computer and my mother
remain fine :). I also modified a previous line with 'do script'
instead of 'write text', which would seem to be the one to use for
terminal and not iterm, and again the script didn't work. At the risk
of blowing up my computer, might I encourage you to look at it again?

I do find 'h' to be sometime useful: it will tell me, for example, if
a command is not defined, whereas simply going to the offending line
is not always useful, especially as 'lines' are sometimes very long if
the text is soft-wrapped. So sometimes I am reduced to going to a
terminal and typing 'pdflatex file' by hand, so much displeasing the
TextMate gods...

Geoff