[TxMt] R, Sweave, markdown

baptiste auguie bapt_4510 at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 29 13:59:07 UTC 2008

Hi again,

I'm not very familiar with Sweave, but I was under the impression that the principle of it –– actually, as a special case of noweb files ––, would allow one to define new drivers without worrying about the parsing. There is a LaTeX one, an HTML one, and I think an OpenOffice thing one.
I think the function Rtangle would extract and execute the R chunks in any source file, it it then a matter of integrating the output to the Markdown syntax.

Maybe this is actually more a question to ask on the R-mailing list.

cheers,

baptiste