[TxMt] Error using Ruby on Rails Bundle

Gerard gerard.isdell at kinetic.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 11:27:58 UTC 2008

Hi there.

I am getting an error when I try and use the Ruby on rails bundle in textmate.

When I'm in a class file and I select Bundles -> Ruby on rails -> Models ->
Show DB Schema for current class, the following error shows up in textmate:

/tmp/temp_textmate.01e34I:9: in 'require': No Such file to load -- /config/boot
(LoadError)
from /tmp/temp_textmate.01e34I:9:
from /tmp/temp_textmate.01e34I:9:in 'call'
from /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/progress.rb:3
6:in 'call_with_progress'

I am using Mac OS X Version 10.4.11, Rails 2.02 and Ruby 1.8.6.

If anyone has an idea how I could fix this problem, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

Gerard