[TxMt] Exporting bundles

Paul Collins pauldcollins at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 14:42:36 UTC 2008

Thanks for your reply Sven,

I've been using the HTML bundle I installed a while back, which I've
made a small amount of changes to that I would like to keep. I'm just
setting up my new Mac, so I want to copy the bundle across.

I can't seem to get it to work and in hindsight, I should probably
download the latest version of the bundle and just try to add my own
tweaks again manually as I need them.

It would be nice to have a manual way of exporting bundles, but I'm
fine for the moment. Thanks again for your help.
Cheers
Paul