[TxMt] Open Terminal

jiho jo.irisson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 22:17:52 UTC 2008

On 2008-April-17  , at 02:52 , Mark Eli Kalderon wrote:
> Is there a way to modify the Open Terminal command so that it uses
> tabs with Terminal.app? I have been trying to do this but my
> applescript-fu is weak. :/

I've Applescript code to open a Terminal window/tab depending wether
current tab is busy (and wether some modifier keys are pushed but that
should not interest you) there:
	http://jo.irisson.free.fr/?p=59
There are also modifications in the comments to improve it, which I
haven't had time to integrate yet.

Hope that helps and indeed it is a shame that Apple did not make it
easier to create new tabs.

JiHO
---
http://jo.irisson.free.fr/