[TxMt] Re: how to call CocoaDialog from Ruby?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Mon Apr 21 15:26:17 UTC 2008

On 17 Apr 2008, at 19:20, Matt Neuburg wrote:

> [...]
> Interesting - thanks for that. Unfortunately, this little library
> doesn't
> implement "filesave" (which is what I want to use), and its most
> general
> bottleneck method, cocoa_dialog, is private. So I guess I'll just
> stick with
> what I've got... m.

You are more than welcome to add a file requester method to
TextMate::UI and submit a patch.

We are deprecating the use of CocoaDialog (and I am not 100% sure TM 2
will ship with it), so it would be good to have a TextMate::UI wrapper
for these, so we can switch the implementation to use DIALOG when we
add file requester support here.