[TxMt] LaTeX bundle keybindings

Nicolas Schmidt nicovogel at gmx.de
Sat Apr 19 15:57:45 UTC 2008

Hi,

I experience a problem with keybindings and the LaTeX bundle.
Specifically, the command "Insert Environment Based on Current Word"
does not get activated if I hit the corresponding key sequence (but I
can still activate it from the menu).
Other commands (such as "Insert Command Based on Current Word") work
perfectly, however.

I checked my Mac OS X keyboard preferences, and the corresponding key
sequence does not appear in the keybindings there. Perhaps someone had
this problem before, and can enlighten me about this issue.

Thanks in advance
Nicolas