[TxMt] Groovy bundle Run or Evaluate Expression seems busted in OSX 10.4.11 as well

Chris Patti cpatti at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 17:32:25 UTC 2008

It breaks identically on my Leopard laptop at home.  I noticed in Subversion
that there's a blurb about it not working in Leopard, and I just thought I'd
mention it's broken in Tiger too.

Quad G5 2.5Ghz 4G AM

Hope this gets resolved soon.  I'm doing a bunch of groovy work and having
to cut/paste into GroovyConsole is a drag!

Thanks,
-Chris

--
Chris Patti --- Y!: feoh -- AIM: chrisfeohpatti --- E-Mail: cpatti at gmail.com
"FORTRAN is just really good if you're really, REALLY twisted. Because the