[TxMt] DIALOG2 popup Question

Ciarán Walsh ciawal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 04:17:43 UTC 2008

On 16 Apr 2008, at 12:39, Hans-Jörg Bibiko wrote:

> I believe that the approach à la 'HTML > Insert Entity' would fit
> better. But anyway, the three problems could be more general in some
> sense.

I do not think that the popup system is ideal for what you are doing,
so personally I would not make any changes to it to handle these
situations without a more appropriate example where it fails.

For the first problem you could probably just use --extra-chars=' ' to
be able to use the space inside the completion titles.
I am not too sure what you are explaining for the second problem.

For the third problem, I have thought of and tested something that
seems to work pretty well for this, but it’s really kind of a hack
and I would like to avoid it if possible. Currently I think the best
argument for implementing this is the obj-c completion, to be able to
type out full selectors (where one has multiple parameters).