[TxMt] Documentation of osx/plist.bundle -- and in general

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Thu Apr 17 02:11:03 UTC 2008

I answered it: http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2008-April/025034.html

> [...]
> Is there a central place where I can search for TextMate
> documentation for bundle developers? How was I supposed to find out
> about OSX::PropertyList.dump?

Everything under TM_SUPPORT_PATH is at a public repository here: http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/

While the documentation is sparse, there is “svn log” on the items.
Much of the items are script which can easily be inspected and the
binaries (like the plist ruby extension) have the source in the Tools
folder.