[TxMt] Question about Find in Project

Kevin Ridgway kridgway at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 21:08:10 UTC 2008

Does anyone know if you can save your search results (in Find in
Project dialog), as a text file?

I tried selecting items in the dialog and copy and pasting into a
textmate document, but that doesn't work. I look at the manual online,
and it doesn't say anything about saving your search results.

It would be nice to get my results into it's own file.  My situation
is that there are many instances of a particular email address(es) in
some webforms, and I'd like to give a nice list (like the dialog has)
to someone.

Thanks,

Kevin