[TxMt] Re: Configuring syntax highlighting programmatically

Daniel Sadilek d.sadilek at gmx.net
Tue Apr 15 18:39:36 UTC 2008

I found a solution: writing .tmLanguage and .tmTheme files.
Unfortunately, TextMate must be restarted for the changes to take
effect. You can download the code here:
http://sadilek.blogspot.com/2008/04/update-of-sequence-analysis-textmate.html

In a later post Ciarán Walsh points out:
"If you look at the Diff bundle, it includes Preference items with
some foreground/background colour definitions, I would imagine this
would be better suited to what you are doing (since reloading bundles
should work fine then)."

Best regards
Daniel Sadilek