[TxMt] Help - TextMate for beginner

Joe Kuan joe.kuan at itrinegy.com
Mon Apr 14 17:53:06 UTC 2008

Hi all,

   I got a Mac Book Pro and this is my first time using Mac. I have
been using the evaluated version of TextMate and found couple problems:

1) The top folder in the drawer occasionally closes when I switch to a
space and back. It doesn't remember which folders that I have
previously opened.

2) I have read the key binding help pages for page up/down keys.
However, I seriously cannot find the page up/down keys on my Mac book
pro keyboard. What is the alternative?

3) Will the split screen editing include in the next release? I find
it difficult without such feature.

Many thanks in advance.
Joe