[TxMt] Re: Documentation of osx/plist.bundle -- and in general

Daniel Sadilek d.sadilek at gmx.net
Sun Apr 13 15:46:29 UTC 2008

Hi,

saving the theme file works. But now I'm stuck with the next problem.
Telling TextMate to reload the bundles with
osascript -e 'tell app "TextMate" to reload bundles'
does not cause it to reload the current theme. Even locating the theme
file in Finder and double clicking it does not help. I have to restart
TextMate :(.
Is there any way to tell TextMate to reload the (current) theme.

Best regards
Daniel Sadilek