[TxMt] Throw us a bone?

Jay Soffian jaysoffian at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 14:39:13 UTC 2008

Allan,

I know, I know, 2.0 will be ready when it's ready. But can't you tease
us just a little? For example, let's say you have a todo list for 2.0
and you're working your way through it checking off items. Can you
tell us what percentage of that list is complete? It wouldn't really
give us any idea at all when the thing will be out, since that last
10% can take 90% of the time to develop and we don't really know when
you started on 2.0 anyway, nor what percentage of your time is devoted
to 2.0. But it would be a nice teaser.

(Not that there's anything wrong with 1.5.7...)

Fanning the vaporware flames,

j.

:-)